Study in a group face-to-face by internet
STARTING ON 2019!
Conversation room in a group, for intermediate to advanced level (B1, B2)
- A whole week of learning focused in conversation. You have access to the on-line platform for the whole week.
- A new topic every week.
- Is a drop-in class.
- 50 minutes of face-to-face learning session with a qualified Spanish teacher with a link to the webinar room.
- Small group (<8).
- 50 minutes or more of learning before your face-to-face session. You access during the week to the on-line platform to be prepared with some activities for your conversational session.
- 50 minutes or more of learning after your face-to-face session. You continue learning with comprehension activities about the topic of the week.
- 50 minutes or more of learning. You get a grammar activity to practice, related to the learning material presented in the face-to face session, plus some links to learn more about it.
- You have forum with your group members and teacher.
- You have feedback from your teacher.
- Your learning goal is to improve your conversational skills, learn vocabulary and phrases and practice grammar.
- You pay in advanced a week before your group session starts.
Cost $180usd, the whole course
Now for the face-to-face session in a group:
<< soon >>
*Pacific time zone (UTC -8).
Book here a week before and wait for availability prior to pay! (we’ll respond by email)
- Learn during 12 days with a qualified Spanish teacher in a small group (less than 10).
- You use an on-line platform for 12 days, improving vocabulary, grammar, listening, reading and writing skills with specific exercises.
- Use a webinar platform, face-to-face, for one 50-minute session, at a specified day and hour daily.
- It is a structure and progressive program.
- You have feedback from your teacher via chat.
- It is an opportunity to study with others in some activities.
- You pay in advanced a week before the course starts the first Monday of the month.
Cost $180usd, the whole course.
New course start on: 2019