FACE-TO-FACE IN SITE at Coffee House
Map to Coffee House at Malibu, Baja California, MX
STEPS TO START
1. Schedule your 50-minutes class, one or more a week!
Choose different day and hour each time you want a class as you need it, feel free scheduling every class or even skip a week or more.
You can come back to your lessons whenever you want and you pay only the scheduled classes.
Schedule many hours or just one per week.
2. Book your class a week before the day you want to study:
- See availability above in the calendar. If the day and/or time you prefer is not available now, remember, the calendar changes every week, so send a message here or come again!
- Book your class. Indicate the day and hour you want.
- Wait a little for response by email to confirm your class has been scheduled.
- Pay your class. $30usd for 50-min session. Pay here. Ask for a discount for residents in Baja for private classes at Coffee House.
- Come to your class, enjoy it!
The class you schedule is only the class you pay!
You pay in advanced to schedule a class. You can cancel any time. You must do it a week prior to the date of the class to get your refund. Your payment is not refund if it is cancelled the same day o during the same week.
Hi, I’m Gilda Muñoz,
Thanks for choosing to study Spanish in CEducador.
I’m your Spanish teacher if you decide to start with me in a course face to face. I’m professional, post graduated educator, specialized in teaching Spanish as a second language with years of experience, so I know where to start and how to help you during your learning process.
Each lesson is completely customized for private sessions according to your needs an learning style. But if you are beginner I recommend you exercises simulating real-life situations, about every day life, different aspects of culture, about pronunciation, vocabulary and grammar.
I teach since an intercultural point of view where you can be yourself while learning about new language and cultures that use it.
Also, because Spanish is as diverse as its people, you could learn about different variations of the language: pronunciation, vocabulary, culture and the way we use it.
And most of all to practice face to face in a conversational environment.
I hope you enjoy your lessons!
Gilda Muñoz, EdD.